Health Tip: Mold Can Be a Health Risk

By on June 8, 2010

While all types of mold found indoors aren’t harmful, touching or inhaling some forms of mold may affect your health and shouldn’t be ignored.

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency says indoor mold has the potential to cause:

  • An asthma attack in allergic people.
  • Frequent sneezing and runny nose.
  • Red and irritated eyes.
  • Skin rash.
  • Irritation of the throat, nose and lungs.

Source: HealthDay

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

​