(HealthDay News) — Figuring out whether your child is well enough to go to school can be difficult, says KidsHealth.
It mentions these signs your child is too sick to go to school:
- If your child has a fever.
- If your child has nausea or vomiting.
- If your child has diarrhea.
- If your child loses appetite, is lethargic or complains of pain.
- If your child doesn’t seem himself or herself.
Always check in with the child’s child care or school if you are unsure. Many schools have rules about when to keep your child home.
Copyright © 2023 HealthDay. All rights reserved.