Health Tip: Beware of Household Chemicals

By on September 19, 2014

Health Tip: Beware of Household Chemicals

Many common household items are dangerous if children get to them, so it’s important to know where the danger lies and to keep such items securely stored.

The Cleveland Clinic mentions these potentially dangerous household products:

  • Laundry detergents, which may be toxic or irritate the skin and eyes.
  • Disinfectants and other all-purpose cleaners.
  • Bleach, which can harm the skin and be dangerous if swallowed or inhaled.
  • Flea and tick pet remedies, which can cause nausea and dizziness.
  • Insecticides, which should be stored away from foods and products that may contact food, such as dish towels.

Source: HealthDay

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

​